Sign in to follow this  
HouseHobbit

Mision Building and re skinning

I plan to do alot of mission building and some reskinning of aircraft when I learn the in's and outs of BHAH..Is there any thing i should be advised of before i start?...I realize I am the new Hobbit on the block here, so i hope my questions do not cause any problems for anyone..But I shall have several..I am willing to bet before I work out BHAH.....And build missions for it..I do alot of mission building and are learning to re skin and also i am trying to learn G Max so i can build aircraft and objects for the Flight simmers out there..

God bless all..

HouseHobbit

Hi

Cant help you a bit with skinning,,but there are plenty of other ppl her that can.

But have been trying to do some missions, and mb is driving me nuts...especially with spawns....so maybe we can help each other out and try and figure out the ins and outs of mb...

I have alot of experence with the God forgiving MB I've built several hundred missions..OFF ETO CFS 3 etc..Maybe we can help each other out..

God Bless,

HouseHobbit

Guest British_eh

OK, so I'll be the third wheel, and join in. Built missions for P2 and P3, but Spawns is a big learning curve. It is unfortunate that there isn't enought time in the day, as OBD/OFF is not offering any support in this area. Pity too, as there are perhaps at least 100 downloads of the missions.

Cheers,

British_eh

Edited by British_eh

I think that it is time for a hobbit to build some BHAH missions, I don't have the info to do alot of histroical missions but I think I'll do some fun misions..Lots of Bad guys fighing lots of Good guys..Look out Red baron snoopy is coming after you..LOL

yep,,can ALWAYS use new missions,,,,,,,

and for us mp players,,,if you could make all the planes flyable, would be appreciated,,,

steer clear of n17 lewis,,,strutter,,,and sop tripe,,,they have problems in multiplayer,,,the planes are invisible (i think there is one more,,,but not sure which it is off the top of my head)

And if you would be incline to get teamspeak,,,,would love to work out some spawn problems