Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

So..you have a fighter pilot's reactions huh?

Hilarious

Tried it again just for the halibut and scored 0.1669

The secret? I had a digital mouse-finger twitch which, if there was any justice in the world, would have earned me the 3-second penalty. However, just at that moment, an addle-brained ewe made a dash for freedom and took a dart in the dithers before her hindquarters even cleared the rest of the flock. Boosted my score big time. It just goes to show what MVR, Billy Barker, Collishaw and many of the other Top Guns proved. You didn't necessarily have to be good to be lucky, but your sure as hell had to be lucky to be good.

I know this is just a bit of fun, but in two gos, I got 4 x 0.156, 3 x 0.219, and 2 x 0.282.

I make that 9 duplicate times in 10.

Don't know whether this is a speed test, or multiple choice. boredom.gif

post-45899-12533081450241_thumb.jpg

post-45899-12533081645452_thumb.jpg

It took me four days to even find this thread, so my odds of placing anywhere on the board at all are probably nil. Good thing I gravitate more towards the B/R planes.

Cheers!

Lou

I'll do it, ... I'll do it, .......

OK, so maybe I need to get out more. blink.gif

post-45899-12535647391091_thumb.jpg

I'm mostly Bobcat with occasional gusts into Rabbit territory.

Anybody else have the urge to come back in a plane and strafe those stupid sheep? :grin:

There are no timing numbers, but I made a similar game for my dog's website a few years back when I was learning Javascipt. It's the Herd-a-Cow if anybody's interested.

Anybody else have the urge to come back in a plane and strafe those stupid sheep? grin.gif

Nope. Arty's quicker. By the time my 1/2 my brain had shot the 2nd dart, the other 1/2 had called in a regimental Time on Target, battery 6, 50% VT, 50% Willy Pete. We'll be eating mutton chilli tonight grin.gif .

Nope. Arty's quicker. By the time my 1/2 my brain had shot the 2nd dart, the other 1/2 had called in a regimental Time on Target, battery 6, 50% VT, 50% Willy Pete. We'll be eating mutton chilli tonight grin.gif .

Sounds like one of my Dad's WWII tales

Fishing with hand grenades from a Higgins boat good.gif

Oh yes, mutton stew with carrots and star anise!

Sometimes, the artillery comes in very handy - and so effective!

Nope. Arty's quicker. By the time my 1/2 my brain had shot the 2nd dart, the other 1/2 had called in a regimental Time on Target, battery 6, 50% VT, 50% Willy Pete. We'll be eating mutton chilli tonight :grin: .

I'll have a bit without so much wool in it, please.

It needs trainig like the most things.

Today I tried again, and the third attempt made a Rockting Rabbit of the Bobbing Bobcat.

Feels like another tin medal in a war.

Sometimes, the artillery comes in very handy - and so effective!

I've done many things in life that I don't do anymore, but the 1 thing I miss most is not being able to wave my magic radio wand and force the cartographers to adjust the contour lines on that part of the map. I had the Wrath of the Dark Gods at my fingertips. Damn, that was cool grin.gif .

I'll have a bit without so much wool in it, please.

That's why I orderd 50% Willy Pete, to burn off all the hair.

I don't know about being a Meth Addict, but during the 80's, my late 30's, I did a Lot of Amphetamines, and was NYC Ping Pong Champion for 3 years running. Now I favor Adult beverages from Tennasee mostly, my ping-pong game Stinks . . . grin.gif

If you hunt doves (season's now in progress cool.gif ), you're pretty good if you can get your bag limit (10 birds) with 1 box of shells (25 rounds), especially if you shoot a 20-gauge. One time I went dove-hunting after eating 12 Vivarin, 6 on the way there driving from midnight to 0900, and the rest to stay awake until the next sundown. The doves looked to be moving about 5 knots instead of their usual 60, and I could see my shot patterns going out at them. Everything was in slow motion. I shot my limit on 12 20-gauge shells grin.gif .

It keeps asking me if I shot my self with the dart.... is that a bad sign? :this:

It keeps asking me if I shot my self with the dart.... is that a bad sign? :this:

hahahahahahaha :grin:

There are no timing numbers, but I made a similar game for my dog's website a few years back when I was learning Javascipt. It's the Herd-a-Cow if anybody's interested.

I only got 17 out of 50 cows. Not very good. Can do better, as my old school reports used to say.

If you hunt doves (season's now in progress cool.gif ), you're pretty good if you can get your bag limit (10 birds) with 1 box of shells (25 rounds), especially if you shoot a 20-gauge. One time I went dove-hunting after eating 12 Vivarin, 6 on the way there driving from midnight to 0900, and the rest to stay awake until the next sundown. The doves looked to be moving about 5 knots instead of their usual 60, and I could see my shot patterns going out at them. Everything was in slow motion. I shot my limit on 12 20-gauge shells

What, you guys dont see' em like that all the time? geeeesh.grin.gif No wonder you cant hit anything.

I grew up Quail hunting, now were talking faaast and accurate. My Dad though, (an incredible wing shot) would ALWAYS bag his limit, and almost never waste a shell, while me and my brother would just try to keep up with his score. Once, when he was reloading, a covey jumped from the brush, and he got one with a .22 pistol. No joke.

ZZ.

I'm mostly Bobcat with occasional gusts into Rabbit territory.

Anybody else have the urge to come back in a plane and strafe those stupid sheep? grin.gif

i think i'm rather good in this game cool.gif

i think i'm rather good in this game cool.gif

Lol, yeah, that's a bit of a flaw in my "coding". You can click a cow twice if you're fast enough. I didn't realize the flaw was there because, well, I'm not fast enough to click a cow twice. :unsure:

Later when people started emailing to let me know about the problem, I tried to think of a way to fix it, but then realized, looking at how I did things, that I was lucky to have figured out how to make it work at all. When you're stymied by Javascript, you fairly quickly come to the realization that programming is not in your future.:laugh:

So, I decided to have a nap instead. Read "What Would Harry Do?" for an elaboration of this policy.