Sign in to follow this  
Wildfowler

Strutter FM

First I have to say what a work of art the Sopwith Strutter is! A great addition to this sim!

I do have a flight model question. The flight model is fine as is. The problem I had was following a collision I lost 3/4 of both the top and lower starboard wings. However I was able to bring the machine down and land her by giving full opposite rudder. I would have thought that much damage would have sent the machine down in a spiral.

Durable.

The A/C files and D/M were a first effort. Hopefully the rest of the community will pitch in and tune it up so that the wing will fall off when the twin rigging wires are severed. Meanwhile, there are really at least two games here. One is flying these crates, and the other, doing the pixel mashing and programming to make them behave in a manner similar to real aircraft. It seems the latter is the most challenging, at least for me . . .

Cheers!

Thanks for explaining. Certainly flying these machines is a challenge!

I also noticed that the rudder works fine but feed in left rudder and the graphics show the rudder turning the opposite way and vice versa!

Thanks!!

It's hard to keep up with you guys!!

If British industry worked at your levels we would have no recession!!