Sign in to follow this  
Spad13

Just a thank you

Thanks to the efforts of many of you, I have been able to enhance the play of my FE game. Additional aircraft, additional effects, additional controls- all made possible by those of you who took the time to make these. From someone who hasn't the slightest ability to do such things- I want to let you know your efforts are appreciated. I always wanted to fly some aircraft you don't often see- the Phonix, DH 2, Halberstadt and my fav- the Fokker D-VIII. And now the effects when a plane is hit are much more realistic. And I can watch a nice slow flyby instead of the standard, zoom, zoom, zoom~

BTW, anyone know where I can find an NE28 and Pfalz D-III in zipfile I can download?

Thanks again! :good:

SPAD..there are free programs available to unzip .rar files. I use 7zip.

The Niueport 28 is located in the CombatAce First Eagles Download section under the addon planes Nieuport section.

The Pfalz DIII is located over at the A-Skunkworks site, and you have to register there to download it: http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Apparently the Skunkworks folks don't think I'm worthy enough to get on their downloads list.

Tailspin- I tried using "extractnow" to open the rar file, and while it appears to extract the file, when I drag and drop it into the aircraft list, it doesn't register in the list of planes when I bring up First Eagles. That's why I was hoping there was a zipfile available, since they work with no problem for me.