Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

FS-WWI Plane Pack 5 Patch v1.0 BETA released!

Ok, this was quick! But not dirty. ;) Please, if you do not wish to mess up your on-line standard install DO NOT INSTALL THIS PATCH. This is only for those beta testers out there, or brave souls that don't care about on-line compatability.

List of included fixes/updates:

-Added a U.S. Spad 7 using Gypsy9's American/British Spad 7 512x512 skin.

-AEC ground vehicle shadow removed.

-S.S. D.III compass texture file added.

-The Breguet 14 is supposed to have twin Lewis guns in the rear gunner seat. The Lewis ring mount also was not operating correctly. This has been fixed.

-Added rocket loadouts to the Spad 13 and U.S. Spad 13 and updated the Balloon Busting! missions that go with both of them.

-Added rocket loadout to the Spad V.II. It is historical in that it is only a 6 rocket loadout as opposed to the normal 8 rockets.

-New Sopwith Pup fuselage 3d model and cockpit padding. Also fixed inner support strut placement and corrected damaged rudder 3d model.

-Tweaked Aviatik's fuselage LOD switchin value.

-Corrected Bleriot's joystick clipping through the cockpit side walls.

-Corrected Rumpler's roll rate and turning radius.

-Adjusted waypoints for AI in Ilya A Floatplane shore operations mission.

-Adjusted waypoints for AI in Gotha G.I Floatplane shore operations mission.

-Removed AI 504 Floatplane in shore operations mission.

-Adjusted Albatros Floatplane cockpit padding and gunsite.

-Optimized Irish's Dodge Ball mission for better frame rate.

-Corrected spelling errors of Tales of the Lafayette campaign missions.

-Correctly mapped USS Langley and Jupiter's lower wooden deck and improved the hull 3d mesh.

-Corrected many Scramble missions.

-New Lewis gun sound for all aircraft.

Download from here: (10.70mb) FS-WWI Plane Pack 5 Patch v1.0 BETA

Report any bugs here, thanks all!

Edited by ArgonV

An update version is posted at the same link above.

Great update!!

We still need someone to give us an RE8!! Wish I could help but I can wreck an Airfix kit!!

I am still tinkering with missions and hopefully will have a small pack to upload soon.

Yeah an R.E.8 would be great! I do not currently have the time to try and tackle this model build by myself... I'm more of a fixer-upper and 3d model tweaker. :)

I forgot to mention about your campaign, you can set the order the missions appear in via the date of the mission. That way you don't have to do it by title/Mission name. Will you be ready with the campaign in the next month? If so I can hold off releasing the Patch until your campaign is ready so I can include it in the Patch

Edited by ArgonV

Yeah an R.E.8 would be great! I do not corrently have the time to try and tackle this model build by myself... I'm more of a fixer-upper and 3d model tweaker. :)

I forgot to mention about your campaign, you can set the order the missions appear in via the date of the mission. That way you don't have to do it by title/Mission name. Will you be ready with the campaign in the next month? If so I can hold off releasing the Patch until your campaign is ready so I can include it in the Patch

I hope so. Now the darker evenings are here I have more time. I will send to you all I have done by end of October.

I am also looking at campaigns for the Bristol Fighter, an RNAS campaign and one for the 00/400. Obviously all will not be ready by the end of October!!

A newer version still posted at the same link in the first post!