Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

sun 10-4 session

like to try and get everyone not to make a snap judgement about the issues that gave us problems sunday.

gonna assume stump did not have time to set it up in another manner, but if done so, it would be an optional item for everyone to have, and would not cause problems if everyone did not have it.

and, it would add another dimension to the game.

ONCE AGIN GUYS I APOLOGISE MOR THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE I WAS HOPEING IT WOULD HAVE WENT BETTER I WAS JSUT TRYING TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE GROUP AND FOR BURNING BEARD,

I didn't think it was that big a deal really. We tried a custom plane folder for beard and it didn't work out and we went back to the orig plan. I think it was all pretty easy and not that big of a deal.

I would like ot get that part sorted out so the aces can wear the custom skins after the X amount of kills.

Keep the idea heading this way. We need to try these kinda things and get them worked out.

No biggie i nmy book at least. :salute:

Stump meant well just bad time to try it. Just remember if it weren't for guys like Stumper we wouldn't be flying MP!

My first time in MP and i thought it was great...

If we don't try these new idea's out we won't progress so keep em coming.. clapping.gif

I quite agree that we need new ideas and stuff to try, the only caveat I would extend is to make sure that we all know beforehand, and have whatever files are necessary - a bit like Vasco clearing the latest patch to ensure that we're all patched the same. God knows, there have been episodes in the not to recent past where mismatches have caused problems, and that can result in delays and frustration.

So, no problem with experiments: let's just ensure that we're all in on it well before we gather to fly.