Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Stand Alone Small FLAG to "embed" in VertStab

Guest Eject

:salute:Brief Q:

1. Help please if there is here this great site a d/l for JUST flag, stand alone that will enable me to "nationalize" some of my jets/props?

2. By standalone I mean UNlike the one in indon mod for Su-27 TN-AU (Indonesia) nor for F-5E Tiger Indonesia avaliable here at CA.

Awaiting any reply, and thank you a million for that. :salute:

Guest Eject

:salute:Brief Q:

1. Help please if there is here this great site a d/l for JUST flag, stand alone that will enable me to "nationalize" some of my jets/props?

2. By standalone I mean UNlike the one in indon mod for Su-27 TN-AU (Indonesia) nor for F-5E Tiger Indonesia avaliable here at CA.

Awaiting any reply, and thank you a million for that. :salute:

It's me again Dave; sorry, what I am looking for here, if it is available for d/l, just INDONESIAN small flag. Thank you.

Additionally, I just wiped out my STOCK sounds of some jets, Helicopters, and GROWLs for my MiGs after d/l-ing one of the advanced Su perhaps the Su-30, 31 or the other that came with sound mod.

Do you think I can d/l the STOCK sounds of them???:salute:

The original question seems a bit unclear, as to what you're trying to do...

You mean create a fin-flash, like on RAF aircraft?

Easy; create a decal and apply it as a Level=0. You'll just need to create the tga and find the location on the fin. Remember, no matter what the SHAPE of the image, all decals MUST be square images (256x256, 512x512, etc)

Or, paint it directly on the relevant skin bmp.

Try this site for flag images:

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/

that's where I get 'em for my terrain mods.

As to your sound issues, only by reinstalling the ENTIRE game. Hence, the reason why most of us have more than one game install...comes in handy for patching and repairing faults.

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Guest Eject

The original question seems a bit unclear, as to what you're trying to do...

You mean create a fin-flash, like on RAF aircraft?

Easy; create a decal and apply it as a Level=0. You'll just need to create the tga and find the location on the fin. Remember, no matter what the SHAPE of the image, all decals MUST be square images (256x256, 512x512, etc)

Or, paint it directly on the relevant skin bmp.

Try this site for flag images:

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/

that's where I get 'em for my terrain mods.

As to your sound issues, only by reinstalling the ENTIRE game. Hence, the reason why most of us have more than one game install...comes in handy for patching and repairing faults.

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench, you save my life! A thousand thanks! Yes, I have been trying to embed a stand-alone red-white Indonesian flag in my F-16, like the one here available in F-5E TNI-AU of Indonesia. :salute:

Alas, my HDD is only 80gigs, cannot afford to have more than two install. Yet, now I use only WOE with some diff terrains, and work well so far. Even IsraelMe 2..........