Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

NEW RIVERS FOR WOE Causing This

Guest Eject

:salute: I refer to this below,

New River Tileset for Brain32 GermanyCE Tiles

and got this. So, I "NUKED" it, meaning, deleted it from my GermanyCE

Theese are not my tiles.

This is a classic example of how to make easy installation of mods very complicated by not reading the readme.txt files :wink2:

Umm...them don't look like any water I've ever seen. Methinks they're some kind of mutated sheep. Or, something out of a really Z-Grade 1950s Sci-Fi movie, "where radiation gets the blame again as giant monsters run amok" (really, that's a actualy listing from TV Guide I remember for some movie who'se name I can't)

This is yet ANOTHER thing that happens with radiation exposure (or Dave messing around with his nukes again. or both).

wrench

kevin stein

ps: what's a readme??? :grin:

Guest Eject

Theese are not my tiles.

This is a classic example of how to make easy installation of mods very complicated by not reading the readme.txt files :wink2:

Chill out! I do not remember I ever blamed anyone here for the strange looking SEA in LIBYA. Same strangeness do NOT happen in ALL other TERRAINS installed; Darwin Modern, Timor, IsraelMe, nor in my superb WOE. I posted it after Wrench asked me to do it, so he can have a good look at it.

Lastly, but of course I DID read ALL the accompanying READ me text, even Wrench's sometimes LONG ones my friend.

Laater on tonight, hopefully, I shall upload a mod from here our great Site, which I suspect had been made without proper care, like ALL pilots in the world who ALWAYS do check-rechecking BEFORE flying. I found the mod (light one) incomplete in that the READ ME text does not mention the requirements to make any change in the GUNDATA. There are two LODs in the mod, Beside, there is a LINE in the DATA dot ini, when we leave it as it is, A PILOT will appear UNDER the centerline Weapons in the Su- series. I am still searching my HDD of my Screeny on that. Will be back later....:salute:

Guest Eject

Chill out! I do not remember I ever blamed anyone here for the strange looking SEA in LIBYA. Same strangeness do NOT happen in ALL other TERRAINS installed; Darwin Modern, Timor, IsraelMe, nor in my superb WOE. I posted it after Wrench asked me to do it, so he can have a good look at it.

Lastly, but of course I DID read ALL the accompanying READ me text, even Wrench's sometimes LONG ones my friend.

Laater on tonight, hopefully, I shall upload a mod from here our great Site, which I suspect had been made without proper care, like ALL pilots in the world who ALWAYS do check-rechecking BEFORE flying. I found the mod (light one) incomplete in that the READ ME text does not mention the requirements to make any change in the GUNDATA. There are two LODs in the mod, Beside, there is a LINE in the DATA dot ini, when we leave it as it is, A PILOT will appear UNDER the centerline Weapons in the Su- series. I am still searching my HDD of my Screeny on that. Will be back later....:salute:

Uh, Oh, Oops! I was referring to the other Screeny I posted. That is re the SEA in LIBYA Terrain.....silly me.:salute: