Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Wrence or Dave Help Please If You Are Available

Guest Eject

:dntknw:I am Mystified gentlemen(and ladies if any here). As said here elsewhere I used only WOE with the latest update and Weaps Pack.

My problems:

1. On LOADING SCREEN, my S-27 TNI-AU had whatever weaps allowable (set by me previously in plane_data.ini) on the NEW hardpoints/pulons 7Left/8Right, BUT the NEW pylons does not show. I D/L New Pylon here made by colorado_kid@hotmail.com who said I must have the Su-27 Navey available here on Download.

2. Please inspect the TWO Screenies attached of Leader's Su-27 TNI-AU and my Wingman's weaps on those supposedly NEW Pylons. THEY JUST HUNG in the thin AIR, yet, shootable! The Wingman had just the Weap on 7L, while his 8R empty. I as the LEADER could always ADD whatever Weap allowable just ONE Weap in LOADING Screen. As soon as I on MSN Screen, at Runway when I so set the GamePlay, that was always occured. I carried TWO NEW missiles/AGMs on the supposedly NEW Pylons 7L and 8R. The Wingman and rests of the Squadron had only weap ADDED (by default after I added mine on LoadingScreen) on 7L while R8 are EMPTY.

3. I found a SUSPECT LINE in Kid's Data.ini that he included. IF, I reepeat, IF I used is as is, the even on the Su-27 NAVY he recommended users use, under the plane's belly, i.e., CENTERLINE would appear a STOWAWAY Pilot!!! I alread deleted the pic that I intended to report to Daave last time.

My question is: HOW DO I "harmonize" the weaponizing so that my Wingman and the rest of the Squadron carried ADDED whatever weaps in Pylon 7LEFT and 8RIGHT exactly I was having the luxury to carry in the "ghosts" NEW Pylon by Kid of Colorado?? Hope my English is not difficult to digest by you guys good Americans. My gratitude in advance to you two, and others willing to throw me a solution.:salute:

ATTACHED just TWO pics of them to inspect.

I my memory serves me well, in the D/L section you can find Kid's Su-27 mod of the suspect line in his data.ini

without seeing the relevant weapons station sections of the data ini, and the loadout ini, I have no idea.

From first look, I'd say the the innermost pylon is missing on the aircraft's LOD -- that HAS to be part of the physical model.

there's definately a screw up on one of the inis somewheres

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

couldn't resist had to give this suggestion - just a suggestion if u want hassle free su-27 try the one with http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7334 full loadout additional pylon all weapons on rail ready to go

link here if u want to try my version - http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0h2999/n/SU-27SM-AP_rar

also the 4 files f111x, su27-pylon files go into aircraft folder

and u might know the rest for the aircraft itself.

some minor tweaks might be need for your preference.

to get the skin closest to yours grey u would need to use photshop/gimp and for the pylon lod u would need to reverse mod it to get the pylon /color would show up and cooperate.

tested in woi wingman checked has all weapons use weapon pack community 2.5

my opinion some weapons pack are created terribley and not suitable for some aircrafts but their is a purpose for the weapons pack created in the shape way or form.

enjoy

Guest Eject

without seeing the relevant weapons station sections of the data ini, and the loadout ini, I have no idea.

From first look, I'd say the the innermost pylon is missing on the aircraft's LOD -- that HAS to be part of the physical model.

wrench

kevin stein

:salute:Kevin and, I shall upload for you ti READ by yourself later O.K. It is a part of the SUSPECT (to me at least) DL from here called Su-27 mod. For sure, in the NEW data.ini that Kid from Colorado includes, THERE INDEED is the LOD for the two Pylons he designated as R or L Inner2 (two).

Just a half hour previously, I attempted to PASTE it in my WEAPON sub-dir of the OBJECT folder, and check it out using the WeaponEditor latest 08 from here as well. No luck mate. It did NOT show in the WeapEditor altho I HAVE pasted it in the WEAPON. Yes, you MUST see it later OK, perhaps on Monday late night this week as I had to hit the road in a few minutes and be back, hopefully, Monday morning.

Further, to who? Oh the other gentleman re his OPTION, sura I shall giv it a try. Thaks for your inputs. By bye guys gotta brush my teeth having had a half pack of CLOVE cigarette.:salute:

Guest Eject

wrench

kevin stein

I am back guys! To Wrench, here are 4 screenies for you to inspect, also the modder Suso. Pardon me Suso, yet, a further explanation by you is in order I believe. No offense, but please let's agree on one thing: my Notebook, tho I hate it very much for being (it) a lame-duck, is not the culprit. The Su-27 SM Ap you recommended me DL from the Link above in ur post was DL several hours ago. NOTHING WAS ALTERED from the accompanying files INIs (Data.ini) prepared by you Suso.

Observe real careful, next, kindly TEST FLY in ur PC or Notebook the same MOD by you, and let Wrench and I see the result. As said elsewhere re same subject, IF (and I did it again just now) we LEAVE your data.ini as is, we got this crazy "TEST PILOT." Perhaps I am in the wrong, but I suspect you have missed something.

For Susu and Wrench, in addition to the Screenies, attached as well is only the plane_data.ini --- UNCHANGED in Word 2003. Hope these are clear enough. My thanks to you two. Looking forward to hearing from both of you later.

Sorry, got error mesej. Will return later mates:dntknw: