OK I'm new to the SF2 series, I've just got SF2I and want to import my HUDDATA.ini mod.

I know there's supposed to be some kind of mod folder. But I can't find one. I tired adding the HUDDATA.ini file to the flight folder as in WOI but it had no effect.

Should I expect this mod to work in SF2I?

Where do I need to place it for it to work?

I'm attaching the file, it basically makes the text shown on screen larger for me.

Thanks,

1. The Huddata.ini must go in the correct folder for it to work - for the location of that see step 1 on here.http://forum.combatace.com/topic/44026-converting-older-planes-to-work-in-sf2-a-basic-guide-by-migbuster/

2. NO NO NO to importing old ini files over - you are basically overwriting the new one. Really you should extract the new HUDDATA.ini from SF2I and make the relevant changes to that.

OK, I found the folder, but it has only one folder in it: "NetCache".

What directory do I need to add for the HUDDATA.INI?

HUDDATA.INI is the only file I wish to extract.

I don't wish to download and learn the whole extraction process for this one file.

I'd be grateful if someone could extract and send me this one file.

Thanks,

OK, I had a few hours to play around with this and figured it out.

Managed to extract the right .cat file and mod the HUDDATA.INI to the specs of my WOI specs.

Thanks for the Knowledge Base links,