Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

WO* and VISTA Premium

Guest Eject

Hopefully in the very near future I shall use a powerful, new 15 inch notebook (500GB, 4MB memory standard and 1GB Vram with superbright TFT monitor). I read somewhere in this section Knowledge Base, that the game MUST not be install in other than C. Is it true and why? I just DL two file from here to read later, one of them re VISTA. FYI, my current, lame-duck ACER of two years ago a real slow goer with just 1.5MB Memory, is configured to have three main directory, C, D, and E. I shared the E with my daugther and little boy who DL most of the songs/music/pics. My WOE alone now occupies some 10GB due to so many ADD-On, yet, the laptop and the WOE run OK so far.....I never bothered to put anything WOE/WOI in C. Your comment please......I mean, re the VISTA and the game, guide me please and thank you so much.:bye:

PLEASE do not post question/comments/statements in the Knowledge Base.

It's for anwsers ONLY, all other go here in the General or Mods Forums

thank you