Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

Sukhoi T-10M/27M/35 Skin Pack

Sukhoi T-10M/27M/35 Skin Pack

FOR SF-2 SERIES ONLY!

Is for YOU all!

Enjoy!

X

Detailed read me with proper instructions and credits inside.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2009
  • Category

• Like 1

Took you long enough... :smile: thanks very much! :good:

Edited by EricJ

Testing this bird in NF-4+ i've noticed that top right wing insignias won't appear.

Was my fault,I was working hard on it expecially on decal it that I've digit a vrong number in the DecalMaxLOD entry.

Now i've made the fix and tested again,perfect!

Go into every of 6 skin folders and open Decals.ini, scroll down until you find the Right Wing Top insignia and at the bottom change the DecalMaxLOD=1 (WRONG) to DecalMaxLOD=3 (RIGHT) and you'll safe!

My apologies to that!

So sorry!bye.gif

Hi

excuse my ignorance i never flew the su35 beta mod in Sf2 so i don't know it very well I've just downloaded the pack so as to use your beautiful skins !

but i've got a problem, i don't have the ejection seat behind my pilot and i see that it's present on your screenshots.

Do you have a idea about my pb ? i've installed everything like it's written on readmes (Sf2 su35 beta pack and su 35 skin pack) Did i miss something ? Thanks

Hi

excuse my ignorance i never flew the su35 beta mod in Sf2 so i don't know it very well I've just downloaded the pack so as to use your beautiful skins !

but i've got a problem, i don't have the ejection seat behind my pilot and i see that it's present on your screenshots.

Do you have a idea about my pb ? i've installed everything like it's written on readmes (Sf2 su35 beta pack and su 35 skin pack) Did i miss something ? Thanks

Well,default seat is modelled together with the whole plane,so it's strange that it disappears....

In my Sukhoi I've changed it with the ultra accurate Aleducat's K-36D.

You can go like this,same as mine install:

1-Download the new seat from here:http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8306

2-Create a folder with the same seat name (K-36D) and put the whole new seat into(K-36D.bmp,K-36D.LOD)

3-Download the seat .ini files from HERE and put 'em in the same mentioned folder

4-Put it into your SF2/Objects/Pilots folder as usual

5-Go into the Su-35 Aircraft folder,open Su-35_DATA.ini and scroll down to the Ejection seat entries than replace 'em with these:

// Crew ---------------------------------------------------------

[Pilot]

SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT

Position=0.0000,5.15,1.52

PilotModelName=------------------------------------------------add your own pilot mod-------------------------------------------------------

SeatModelName=K-36D

SeatPosition=0.0000,5.15,1.52

MinExtentPosition=-0.25, 5.91,-0.20

MaxExtentPosition= 0.25, 6.99, 0.92

CanopyNodeName=CanopyOpen

Backup it first if you want!

Thats' what I use for that mod in my install and it's working pretty good!

Great

Thank you so much, it works now ! i didn't have the K36 that was my pb.