Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Realistic movement of ground Objects WHEELS

Guest Eject

Hi senior Modders, why all tanks, and trucks in the game (WOx) do not move as do all the flyable planes? Is it so difficult to make it in the engine of the sims. just curious. Any articles in here are apreciated.

Well because when you whizz past them at 800kmh+ with a MiG on your ass and every freakin SA-13 ever produced pointed at you, you are not likely to be concerned with wheels moving on tanks :lol:

The turrets rotate and the guns elevate, what more do you need???

(other than less people with MANPADS out to kill you!!!)

wrench

kevin stein

Guest Eject

The turrets rotate and the guns elevate, what more do you need???

(other than less people with MANPADS out to kill you!!!)

wrench

kevin steinh

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

I played, not long, last year the d..n good APACHE 64 if I am not mistaken, I still own the disk. If my memory serves me well, the enemy (to the Apache pilot) armored vehicles, the APCs and others that carry SAMs, their wheels turn, and the choppers can hover.

Yes, I understand the limitation to have the same features in our game produced by TW. I was just asking if it is possible to emulate such features. I am not personally asking it for my own use. Yet, I believe, if we members (new to the game like me, though have been with it for a year now that i began to be familiar with this and that) take a vote, the majority will share my curiosity. Did I not state that I was just curious?

Wrench, u are a master in modding, and have produced a lot from skin mod to flyable (oldie planes -- I enjoy more flying modern-advance jets Russ or USAF/USN),yet your more sympathetic reply will be appreciated. You know what, with my just so-so-so English language, I am sure I can learn how to do it if first I study all the the required necessities on how-to, and IF I can afford the required softwares and hardware. i posted somewhere in this Site that when I was in the Jr. and Sr. Hi, enjoyed very much painting, and, thanks God, a good one. But then, I did KARATE and ruined my right hands as we were requred to do as well what the Japs call Tameshwari, i.e. smashing DAILY the "target" practice on the wall or similar target on a post as is the case of ur American boxers. The difference being our targets are things like piece of wood, and ultimately stones to break! As well, we did push-ups for a minimum of 50 counts not on the palms of our both hands, instead on the two points of our fists left-right directly ON the hard floor tiles, or even on a d..n hard, hot aspalt/pavement on the roads at noon outdoor, wherever we had been during the twice weekly exercises. Hence, my ruining my hands, and cannot no more do the water painting....

The good thing after so many years of practicing Karate, I never punched anyone's head nor their chests, which could result in death, or at least a fractured forehead(s).

Now, with Photoshop and the other more advance softwares, I do not think it will be a very hard thing to do with my fingers. Hopefully.

It never crossed my mind to demean or belittle your works (and others') and ur talents, folks.And there are free! And I am grateful for that. Yet, I must pay the connection every month, which is not so cheap here in the most corrupt nation on Earth -- my country.

Thank you Wrench and others. :salute:

Edited by Eject