Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Not Unimportant Questions

Guest Eject

:dntknw:Hi all,

1. Is there any way to change the color of the white, default color of the Loading BAR in the Loading Screen? In XP we just twiddled the Property, correct? Yet, in the TW's game WOE-WOI-WOV?

2. I refer to Weapondata.ini , each missile (IRM, AHM, SAHM) and AGMs has number designated to it. E.g., an AHM is represented by Num. 13, SAHM 12, etc. I have read more than three times the included pdf doc re guns and weaps, also Bunyap's I believe. Yet, in none of these docs could I find any section that deals with this sub-subject.

Pardon me, none either in KB. Or did I miss something? Oh yes, I do miss Maryland.....:grin:

#1: No you can't but you can change the form.

#2: i didn't got it, could you be more clear?

#1 You don´t need such information, but sunglasses

#2 You don´t need such information, but a weapons editor.

1. As far as I can tell, you can only change the type and size of the font (which changes the overall size of the loading bar). You can also change the location. But that's about it.

2. There is only a list of the various acronyms and what they mean (AHM, SAHM, etc), there is no "This number is this type of weapon" list anywhere. The best way folks have been making weapons is taking another weapon that works in a similar fashion, and change the parameters to the weapon that you want.

FC

Guest Eject

#1 You don´t need such information, but sunglasses

#2 You don´t need such information, but a weapons editor.

Dude Marcel, I am afraid you just typed ur response without thinking critically:no:. Obviously, you did not read my mind, so how could you be so sure that I do not need said info? First off, I did a lot of Weaps-Editing in my WOE, so such info is crucial. Hence, I would better create the list by myself, and hopefully, Dave will allow me upload it here later.

Secondly, I started wearing my glasses when I was 42 yrs old, not due to illness, instead when I was in an indoor shooting range (17 yards standard targets) and did a couple of shots from my .9mm parabellum Hi-Power, I was so silly I did not wear my special glasses for shooting that when I did a double-tap style, the residue of the ammo powder poked my right eye.

Kindly let me know when (date, month, and year) an other "terrorists" attack will strike any major city in the USA, coz u seem to be capable of reading the minds of the bad elements amongst the guys "in the dark". Thank you Marcel.

BTW Marcel, no offence, but have you read (1) THE LEADER IN YOU; (2) HOW TO DEAL WITH NEGAHOLIC BOSSES, Co-WORKERS; and (3) THE WAY OF THE LEADERS by Sun Shu...just curious man.

My Motto: WHEN YOU WERE A LION YOU DO NOT HAVE TO (Uh oh, what is the English term for Lion's sound when angry? A ROAR?) Hope u understand....

To Fastcargo, thanks for ur inputs, u r really fast mate!:salute: Just scroll down the weap list in the weapdate I do nota.ini, right above, I repeat, above each weapon there is a Number, namely, e.g., as said by me several weeks ago, fresh from the CD of my WOI, my AGM-65B could and can still be used to shoot every enemy JETS below 3Kms away at speed lower than 5ooKm/hour!

That phenomenon really really trigger my curiosity as to which part of the Weapdata.ini made that possible! And when I found out, WOW!!! Look at the EFFECT when an AGM-65D2 smashed a Herc or an F-15 IAF. Awesome white, halo ring before the planes, jets or props just vanished from the thin air......:bye:

Since I do not go On-line dog-fighting v other members, it is a useful little "tweak", not a cheat, to have such AGMs perform as A-to-A, although for only short range shooting. How? Just change the Number we discuss here to 13 or 12. And see how some Herculeses will simply drop like leaves when hit by such "enhanced" AGMs.

But NEVER use it In-Line!

Edited by Eject

Eject, to know how performs each weapon you just need two things:

- You need the weapon editor (to open your "weapondata.ini" file). Weapon editor is downloadable here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6075

- To find your weapondata.ini file. It should be in Objects/Weapons folder, if you use bunyap weapons pack.

Once you do this, simply lauch the weapondata editor, then click open and find your weapondata.ini.

It will show you the list of weapons you have and if you click on one, it will show you the important statistic (power, accuracy, speed) and many other things. From there you can tweak your missiles as you wish. Don't forget to save before quiting weapon editor good.gif .