Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

Mp session wed 11-4

Sound good SD

I have updated/patched OFF with the current superpatch and mini patch. I downloaded Mad Matt's installer but havent installed it yet. Have teamspeak done.

what am I missing?

Thanks

GB

I will make sure i have the addons for the sunday sessions removed from my system so there should be no problem with you joining my games.

the only other thing you may want to do is the "fov" settings routine. Keep in mind, this is for players who do NOT change that fov setting.

but im sure any problems can be worked out on teamspeak. If i can get on ts for a bit tommorow, ill post it in the forum, and maybe we can hook up.

Will plan to have a session wed around 730 edt

will post ip when game is up.

I'd love to get in on this one duck! No work for me on wednesdays usuall so i should make it.

I will be there Duck! Salute.gif If need be I can host too.

gb,,i will try to get on teatmspeak around 8edt (7central) tonight just to get you squared away. Time permitting, we can do some flying.

wed will be around 730 edt (6 central)

I may jump on with you tonight if you don't mind.

It's OK to talk to yourself Duck. Just don't answer!drinks.gif

will be on a tad late tonight,,,probably around 730...745

Eastern or central time?

lol..sorry,,,edt,,,i am on now,,,but am going to reload vid drivers,,,fps is down to 17.....am on teamspeak,,,but will have to do a restart eventyally....will get back on teamspeak thou

lol..sorry,,,edt,,,i am on now,,,but am going to reload vid drivers,,,fps is down to 17.....am on teamspeak,,,but will have to do a restart eventyally....will get back on teamspeak thou

are you on 70.87.174.165.8784 ?

are you on 70.87.174.165.8784 ?

yes,,,but now that i have my old drivers installed,,,seems like i keep gtting the blue screen of death when i try to install the new drivers (sound familiar??)

u need a colon before the 8784,,not a period..will hold off trying drivers till you get on teamspeak

730 edt here, and im on teamspeak.

will wait for players to put game up.

may run a mission that includes an optional facility. If you want it, get it here,,,,http://bhah.homeip.net:192/inbox/TELE_GRAPH.zip

unzipp to your facilities folder

Edited by sitting_duck

GREAT fun tonight ! Thanx axe for hosting. Some cool missions, and some firsts for me. Had never flown the EIII before, and i might not ever again. blink.gifgrin.gif Grumpy and myself straffing enemy destroyers, what a hoot!

GREAT fun tonight ! Thanx axe for hosting. Some cool missions, and some firsts for me. Had never flown the EIII before, and i might not ever again. blink.gifgrin.gif Grumpy and myself straffing enemy destroyers, what a hoot!

I agree Macklroy, it was fun! Thanks SD and Axe for a great time. Lets not do the one mission where I blow in the first 2 seconds of the mission. I dont know what the hell that was.

GB