Hi guys!

I'm into the B-26K by Kesselbrut, it's an awesome bird, great fun but not that easy to handle.

I try to modify the B-26K cockpit.ini in order for the fuel gauges to be more readable.

The lovely tiny needles are moving the way they should but I am not satisfied with the result in flight.

Do some of you know how many tanks fitted the B-26K Counter Invader, where they were located and how much fuel there were in it?

I found some datas about it but it makes no sense with the data.ini : 6935 kg

3028 kg in each wing and 439.5 kg in each wingtip tank.

I found 400.26 gal in each wing (300.13 gal behind each engine and 100.13 gal in each inner wing) for a WWII A-26B.

That doesn't match at all, even with the difference of the wingtip tanks...

(Did I mention the conversions?)

Well, if you know something, it would be kind from you to share your knowledge, 'cause I'm doubting seriously about what to do.

Cliff

Hi guys!

I'm into the B-26K by Kesselbrut, it's an awesome bird, great fun but not that easy to handle.

I try to modify the B-26K cockpit.ini in order for the fuel gauges to be more readable.

The lovely tiny needles are moving the way they should but I am not satisfied with the result in flight.

Do some of you know how many tanks fitted the B-26K Counter Invader, where they were located and how much fuel there were in it?

I found some datas about it but it makes no sense with the data.ini : 6935 kg

3028 kg in each wing and 439.5 kg in each wingtip tank.

I found 400.26 gal in each wing (300.13 gal behind each engine and 100.13 gal in each inner wing) for a WWII A-26B.

That doesn't match at all, even with the difference of the wingtip tanks...

(Did I mention the conversions?)

Well, if you know something, it would be kind from you to share your knowledge, 'cause I'm doubting seriously about what to do.

Cliff

Fuel capacity .... its in there somewhere ...

It could be that the gauges arent calibrated properly inthe cockpit data ini

Also note that the games use kg for fuel weight

Avgas has a density of 6.02 lb/US gallon at 15 °C, or 0.72 kg/l Avgas @ wiki

now.. have fun

:skull:

A-26 Invader Manual - Pilot Trainig.zip