Sign in to follow this  

I have loaded F-18 and F-16 and actually got them to fly which is amazing. I noticed they only have sidewinders available. I was going thru the how to add weapons and the very first step was find the weaponsdata.ini file. I am running windows vista, it is under saved games folder. i have woe sp2 and i have hunted everywhere for the weaponsdata ini or anything that resembles it. Please help. I have downloaded the weapons editor and also extracted all my object files.

Greyhawk,

Since You are running a SF2 Level Title, There's no need to mess with a WeaponsData.ini. Only first Generation Titles need WeaponsData.ini Edits.

Go to the Download Section here at CA. Under ThirdWire's StrikeFighters2 Downloads in the Weapons Packs and Single Weapons, Look for Gunny 331KillerBee's Ordnance Shop. Download it.

It has over 1700 Weapons and Stores in SF2 Format. Follow the Directions in the Read-Me's and have Fun. Weapons and Guns in SF2 Titles are what is called "Plug-in-Play".

331KillerBee

THANKS A LOT TOP AND WRENCH. WORKS GREAT FROM ONE OL MARINE TO ANOTHER SEMPER FI