Sign in to follow this  
Mizuez

Flight Hours?

Ive been flying in AF for quite a while and i'm still the same rank. My question is how many hours are required for a promotion to the next rank, and any after that?

What rank are you looking for? If you are Lt. Col heading towards Full Bird Col... then it will be a while.

It's a little more complex than just gaining hours.

1. Don't kill friendlies.... 2 will reset your rank to zero... 1 will seriously demote you.... almost like starting over

2. Take off and land every mission, with a successful rating.

3. Always bring your wingmen home.... always. It's better to take off and land with all of your wingman and fail to complete the objective than to only complete the objective but lose your wingies and have to bail out.

Hag

PS... I'll look up the specifics if you wish.

Thanks Hag. Im looking for any rank higher than the first rank of 2nd Lt.

1: I figured, it makes scene, but does it take in affect all flights including TE and dogfights or just in campaigns?

2: I do it every time.

3: never knew that. they usually make it home safe and some times better shape than me, but i will try to take better care of them from now on.

If been searching around for the full requirements for promotion IE: number of hours required with pilot rating, but have had no luck. If you find anything i would be happy to know.

Thanks again

Thanks Hag. Im looking for any rank higher than the first rank of 2nd Lt.

1: I figured, it makes scene, but does it take in affect all flights including TE and dogfights or just in campaigns?

2: I do it every time.

3: never knew that. they usually make it home safe and some times better shape than me, but i will try to take better care of them from now on.

If been searching around for the full requirements for promotion IE: number of hours required with pilot rating, but have had no luck. If you find anything i would be happy to know.

Thanks again

TE flights will only count for youre flight hours, in campaign everything counts, targets, blue on blue and you can only be promoted via campaign.

Blue skies ;)

TE flights will only count for youre flight hours, in campaign everything counts, targets, blue on blue and you can only be promoted via campaign.

Blue skies ;)

Just got my first Promotion today. Im now 1st. Lt. If anyone is wondering about time, I have 37 hours logged and a pilot rating of 4.08.