Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

B-52 Upgrade pack 3.0 question

I just downloaded the B-52 upgrade pack 3.0 and noticed something. For the B-52H included in the pack, the aircraft.ini shows that it requires the B-52H.lod. I currently have the B-52H based on the B-52G model from several years ago, and I have the B-52 mega pack which includes the early and late versions of the g and h model. However in none of these files is there a B-52H.lod. as the standard B-52H uses the G.lod, and the early/late variants use the B-52H_Early.lod etc. I was wondering which B-52 download contains the B-52H.lod needed for this upgrade as I cannot find it.

Thanks

Not sure WH64, but you might just rename the closest one and try it. I recently got the B-52F touched up a little and upgraded with the A-6 cockpit mod. Radar works now but not sure about the FLIR, FLTV mods. I have to update the weapons.ini I think and wasn't really going to use them since it's an F. She looks good so I'll post some shots later. I really would love a B-2 but I'll settle for the B-1 since it's available.

I just downloaded the B-52 upgrade pack 3.0 and noticed something. For the B-52H included in the pack, the aircraft.ini shows that it requires the B-52H.lod. I currently have the B-52H based on the B-52G model from several years ago, and I have the B-52 mega pack which includes the early and late versions of the g and h model. However in none of these files is there a B-52H.lod. as the standard B-52H uses the G.lod, and the early/late variants use the B-52H_Early.lod etc. I was wondering which B-52 download contains the B-52H.lod needed for this upgrade as I cannot find it.

Thanks