Sign in to follow this  
Skater

Biohazcentral's Xp Tweaks Guide

It took a while to compile from a variety of sources, but as far as Windows XP services and gaming, this now seems to be the most complete and definitive guide now available on the 'net.

Part II will be published soon, and Part III sometime after that. Originally, it was designed as a Two-Part serier, but a Third part will be a comparison test with benchmarks.

If you have not seen the article, take a look at it, and sound off in here and let me know what you think.

-Skater

I am DL'ing it today to try out on my laptop (view your stuff offline), I got some crap thats running and eating up my resources, some of it I identified as HP auto update stuff. I think if you have XP set up for multiple logins, that eats up a bunch to.

Count on me reading and trying your XP Tweaks :)

Cheers

Beer

Very interesting. Im going to visit a freind and work on his comp which has XP on it. Im also upgrading to XP soon myself, sick and tired of WinME, so this guide ought to be helpful. Danke Comerade. :)

The Tweak Guide Part II is out. Tell me what you guys think, and feel free to send me any tweaks you know of to be added to the list.

-Skater