Sign in to follow this  
Mike Dora

No OpFor showing up in Falklands Mod

I've been looking again at the earlier of the two Falklands mods for SFP1, and have encountered an odd issue. Whenever I try for an air combat sortie (intercept/sweep/CAP), no opposing ac show up. Makes for rather a dull sortie. Does anyone know what file(s) control the generation of opposing formations?

BTW, when I try the newer (Malvinas) mod, I encounter huge (for the time & place) formations - eg FAA sqn-strength formations of Canberras, when in real life the only had about half-a-dozen which bravely attacked in ones and twos. So, alternative question, how can I reduce the formation sizes in the Malvinas mod?

Thanks

Mike

Hello,

To reduce the numbers of planes in formation, I have be thinking in make the squadrons with only 2 or 4 units, in the war only one time they attack in full formation (3 ahead and followed by others 2 if I remember well)

I got the same problems with squadrons of U-2, those planes fly alone and not in formation.