Sign in to follow this  
Messi

wingman have no weapons

Wings Over Europe + Wings Over Vietnam

(new wepaons packs, patched)

I add news Aircraft, sometime(Single mission) my wingman have no weapons, only Gun sad.gif

Can you help me plz thx.

Either load each wingman individually or check the loadout.ini and see what's listed as 'default'.

Like most peeps I have favourite weapons and it pays to edit the loadout.ini and put those weapons there so that they show up for you and your wingmen.

If you are getting stuff out of weapons packs that aren't in the game then your stock aircraft simply won't have those weapons available for your wingmen unless you load each one individually or amend the loadout.ini

Either load each wingman individually or check the loadout.ini and see what's listed as 'default'.

Like most peeps I have favourite weapons and it pays to edit the loadout.ini and put those weapons there so that they show up for you and your wingmen.

If you are getting stuff out of weapons packs that aren't in the game then your stock aircraft simply won't have those weapons available for your wingmen unless you load each one individually or amend the loadout.ini

Spinners , I install the last weaponpack( whit WeaponEditor) and I have all air to air missile(Soviet) but on my Mig29, I can get the Appex Alamo even if i modified my loadout.ini. Do I have to change MIG-29C_DATA.ini too ?? On my stock aicraft I have amos arrow etc...

What is the MIG-29_loadout.ini.qmd??

I'll have to pass on this one as I don't use weapons editors or weapons packs and I'm a bit ropey on Soviet missilesdntknw.gif

How I can fixe this: is AIM-54 Phoenix I have edit the weapons data, and I have the file too. I have couple missile like that.

f14.jpg

The .LOD file is either missing, misplaced or has a different name compared to that in the weaponsdata file.

The .LOD file is either missing, misplaced or has a different name compared to that in the weaponsdata file.

I have 3 documents of AIM54 whit couple of LOD file. I look in the AIM7D it's the same file I dont know how to fix it. Do know how to open LOD file ???

I have 3 documents of AIM54 whit couple of LOD file. I look in the AIM7D it's the same file I dont know how to fix it. Do know how to open LOD file ???

You can't open the .LOD file and it isn't necessary anyway. TBH it's hard to tell what went wrong there, since as I said above there could be several reasons for the missile not being visible in-game. Perhaps you should search for some answers here. After all, the Knowledge Base is your friend.

You can't open the .LOD file and it isn't necessary anyway. TBH it's hard to tell what went wrong there, since as I said above there could be several reasons for the missile not being visible in-game. Perhaps you should search for some answers here. After all, the Knowledge Base is your friend.

thx Gocad I fix the probleme...for now.Salute.gif