I'm speaking of the Tank150_A1 for the SF2V Skyraider. Extractified all the frakking cats, and just can't find it.

Need to repaint the damn skin

so, is it in the missing Object 005 cat??? Oddly, the data ini calls for it. Or did he just plane and simple forget to add it??

also, the wing fold acts funny with when weapons are loaded ... HVARs definatly don't sit square on pylons (sorry, no screenie -- i'll get one up later) Is there a fix for that I (more than likely) missed??

wrench

kevin stein

Couldn't help ya on the tank issue...but as far as the wing fold...what I have noticed is that the MovingPylon and RotatingPylon parameters work, but only for items defined in the data.ini (bombbays, aerodynamic sweep sweep, etc). For pure animations, weapons will only stay in relative location...not maintaining any sort of alignment.

We had this problem on the Super Hornet during the wing fold. We never did solve the issue.

FC

It has to be an SF2 only issue, then. Cause on Monty's AD, the weapons stay attached to the plyons on WoE/08

Anybody report this this TK????

well, poop!!

wonder if there's a properly shaped substitute for the AD tank hiding somewheres...I'd reuse the AD_300_blue, but it's a little long on the centerline; meaning it a bit close to the ground

wrench

kevin stein