Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

My Pats

My Pats shat the bed today. The Baltimore Crows came to play the Pats with their A game, and the Pats were in their Monday morning practice mode except for Kevin Faulk, if half of the Pats played as hard as he did today they would have won, but they didn't. I was at the game and less than 1 minute in I knew the Pats were in for an up hill battle. I think the Pats are gonna have a cleaning house party this off season. None of the draft picks or money players they got this year didn't produce what was expected of them. I'm done venting. The Baltimore Crows are the true AFC East Champs now and they need to bring their A+ game and then some for when they play the Colts. 32 Passing yards won't do well against them. Good luck Crows, another East Coast team that I can pull for.

I saw that game. I'm amazed the Pats let themselves get manhandled like that. Sorry Dude. Kevin Faulk did play a good game. I don't know what happened to the rest of them.

Guest rscsjsuso5

hey mako69 i understand what u are going through but and even though i'm a cowboys fan i still have to go through the eventual lose or not , and just be lucky u don't have to sit through a 4hour game pondering glued to the tv worrying if your team is going to win, plus being a fan is hard , its like saying the other team fires bvr missiles at your team and you are worried on what the next move is . u don't have to worry anymore but i do ,don't know if those purple ppl will do what they do .

i can recall last year or last 2 years ago when the pats beat the cowboys in a regular season game that time brady was with his gf and now wife gishele and for the cowboys it was romo with jessica simpson it was an entertainment/sport rival between gf bf and qb.

was hoping for a pats v cowboys superbowl this years americas team v the true american patriots.

:drinks: cheers to u.

enjoy your week the only thing for the pats is the pro bowl/getting new players/practice

even if they both crapped out on the perfect season deal i think the match up that should make it to the super bowl is colts/saints. however anyone who has read Sum of All Fears needs to pray there is no Chargers/Vikings matchupgrin.gif