Sign in to follow this  
mikeymead

O-1E and Cessna180 Cockpit mod.

O-1E and Cessna180 Cockpit mod.

Simple mod that removes the un-needed canopy frame and makes use of the models internal framework on the O-1E and Cessna180

included in the SF2V Air and Ground war expansion pack.

It's not highly detailed but it seems to work ok and looks less messy than what we had.

Installation:-

Simples! For the O-1E just drop the O-1E Cockpit.ini and Data.ini into the main O-1E folder and hey presto!

For the Cessna180. Delete the cockpit folder, copy and paste the O-1E cockpit folder into the Cessna folder. Then drop the Cessna180 Cockpit.ini and Data.ini into the main Cessna180 folder and you should be set.

Thanks to Wrench and Wolf for the original cockpit. All I've done is some ini editing!

Mikeymead.

Might want to add my name to the readme, as that's the pit from my L-19 mod; easily id'd by the 'Cessna' badge and a few bits and bobs I added to Wolf's panel tga/bmp/whatever it was. And crediting Wolf as the cockpit's original creator

wrench

kevin stein

Where can i get cockpit like on picture for Birddog for WOV first gen.?

Out of my L-19 mod; should be here in "Cold War Aircraft", or Cold War aircraft skins -- can't remember exactly since it was a skin/ini/cockpit pak, or my site, on the Post-WW2/Korea aircraft page. Link to main page in sig below (btw, for 08/SF2 needs major reworking!, but the pit will still work)

wrench

kevin stein