Sign in to follow this  
tracers168

Got a Pain in My Campaign!

Hello from La Louisiane!

Doing great in Hat in Ring, (except for accidentlly blowing my N24 up with an accidental rocket shot straight up while in a furball and 5 or 6 turns later in the dogfight, the rocket came down EXACTLY where I was... Talk about accurate indirect fire)...

Enlisted a new pilot in Esc 98 and when I was waiting for 1st mission to begin got the following ERROR:

an invalid character was found in text content Error on line 19, position 104 in "file:///c:/obdsoftware/cfsww1%20over%flanders20%missions/historical/OFF_Camp_Mission.xml".

Have both 1.46 and 1.47 patches installed for Hat... No probs with other pilots in campaign, just ol' Frenchy

Wishing all well as 2010 unfolds - may be a great idea to keep your goggles on this year - no doubt, the "stuff" will be flying!

Sincerely,

tracers168

Hi Tracer168 welcome.

Wow unlucky on both counts :)

What date where you at when the mission stopped?

Did you perchance have a weird character in your new pilot name?

If it happens again copy that file you mention

c:/obdsoftware/cfsww1%20over%flanders20%missions/historical/OFF_Camp_Mission.xml

somewhere and send it to support please.

Cheers

Thank you both for the reply! Was on Nov 10, 1917, 1st mission... Simply retired pilot, LEFT GAME. Returned, enlisted new pilot (same name), now on 3rd mission and error is no where to be found! Perhaps there was a hiccup in my 'puter... Indeed strange... Cheers!