Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Thinking of starting a collection

Build the models yourself. It is far more rewarding, and you can correct the details yourself to make them look proper.

True! Then you could have your beloved Snipe!

Like this one:

Edited by ConradB

They sell them at ModelZone. I suggest you go check them out first, they're pretty crude.

I've seen similar over here. At first I was jazzed to see them but then I looked more closely and knew they were not for me. I'ld rather model for that money and have more detail.

Build the models yourself. It is far more rewarding, and you can correct the details yourself to make them look proper.

Could not agree more. There are many and varied plastic model kits available, 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scale. Wingnut Wings are a new manufacturer (1/32 scale) and are absolutely superb quality with great detail, much better than cast metal models. You'll also enjoy the great satisfaction of building it yourself.

Have a look, and also don't forget to look at the "Coming Soon" page.

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/

I also must echo that sentiment WM. It is time consuming to construct them yourself but you will ultimately enjoy the collection far more.