Sign in to follow this  
Kulbit80

F2H-2 Banshee (Korean Air War Mod) problem!

Always I've got CTD when game loading comes to 100%! In campaigne and single mission. Try with three models from A-TEAM Skunkworks (F2H-2,F2H-3,F2H-4)- same. I don't know what's wrong - data.ini maybe. When i fly other plane i can see somethimes Banshee's on the ground or water out of airfield! Please help. I need it for korean air mod.

Please consult with the A-Team for solutions to this issue.

Also, note that this model and the Korean Air War mod are VERY old.

FC

neither are designed for use with the 08-level 1st Gen sims and most definately NOT with the SF2 series. To say nothing of that original terrain (to many flaws to even list, and it's from 05, don't even have water effects)

for those folks spending time on a Korean War mod, and not paying attention to whats going on all around, I'd tell you to stop wasting your time ... a whole NEW set up is being built for KAW.

Some of the best people in The Community are on it.

Be paitent, and be ready to be stunned. In several months, of course

wrench

kevin stein

neither are designed for use with the 08-level 1st Gen sims and most definately NOT with the SF2 series. To say nothing of that original terrain (to many flaws to even list, and it's from 05, don't even have water effects)

for those folks spending time on a Korean War mod, and not paying attention to whats going on all around, I'd tell you to stop wasting your time ... a whole NEW set up is being built for KAW.

Some of the best people in The Community are on it.

Be paitent, and be ready to be stunned. In several months, of course

wrench

kevin stein

Don't Tase' me bro'!

Guest rscsjsuso5

to kulbit80

i just checked and downloaded f2h2 and it works well, here is what you will need i suggest clean install of sfp1,patch the most current one get it at thirdwire ,install your weapon pack if need then the mod itself. as u can see a-teams plane is mostly tested on the sfp1 platform if one notice the screenshots with the desert terrain. here is my screen taking off ,plane works well for series 1.

post-46688-12641117315214.jpg

But i use Korean Air War mod on first gen Strike Fighters Oct2008b Update with Ground Object and Campaign Update by malibu43. Everything except F2H-2 Banshee works fine. Maybe Capun or someone from A-Team could help...

again, we refer you to FC's post above ... none of the DAT members post here anymore.

wrench

kevin stein