Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

J-7FM Fishtail B

J-7FM Fishtail B

J-7FM Fishtail-B

----------------------------------------------------------

I.

This is a "What if" plane.

It represent the fictive chinese copy of the fictive soviet fighter plane MiG-23F, without the typical E-8 canards.

A similar plane was intended by the PLAAF under the designation J-7MF. It was a back up development for the J-10, but never came to prototype status, because the J-10 proved good.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

II.

CREDITS: I want to say thank you to a lot of guys who helped me with files, ideas and hints. First of all i want to say thank you to Ricardo Batalha whos MiG-21 gmax file was the basic for this bird. Thanks to EricGen, Amokfloo, Blackbird, Wrench ... for their hints and ideas. A big thanks to Paladrian for the Cockpit.

And again a big thank you to TK for the MiG-21 flight modell that i modded to make this bird.

IV.

INSTALLATION:

-Unzip all files into your objects/aircraft folder.

Thats it

V.

For remarks, comments, bugs, etc please use CombatAce forum or send me a PM.

Hope you enjoy it.

Michael (Gepard)

Made in Germany

January 2010

Guest rscsjsuso5

thanks very much gepard as u can see i give u +1 in your reput and 5 stars in the mod, this the first time someone went all out for me on a mod even implementing the insignia of chn rather than the original soviet one

:drinks: cheers to u and thanks . love the aircraft it reminds me of a j-7 and f-8(chn) and j-10 (bottom intake)combination.

thanks so much enjoy your weekend