Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

Revenge is a dish best served cold in space! Khannnnnn!

Now THAT is Star Trek. With the one and ONLY Kirk and Spock. Period.

No matter what that worthless scum rick berman has to say. :good:

Roddenberry did hand the reins over to Berman after TNG started, so he is to blame as well for any perceived shortcomings of the franchise. Except the JJ Abrams film, Berman had nothing to do with that, he's out of ST now.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Roddenberry did hand the reins over to Berman after TNG started, so he is to blame as well for any perceived shortcomings of the franchise. Except the JJ Abrams film, Berman had nothing to do with that, he's out of ST now.

Wrong. Roddenberry started grooming him to take over, but TNG was Roddenberry's baby and he had final say right up until he died. And if you are observant, you can clearly see the point where he died, as things started to change, dramatically.

Khan was great, but I loved IV. That one just stuck with me.

4 was great too. I also liked 5 as well, despite how much people love to harp on that one.

Speaking of 4, I saw Jimmy Doohan at a convention and he did the "Captain.... there be whales here" for us all. lol Was cool. cool.gif

No, you're wrong.

Berman took over before Roddenberry died because he was very sick towards the end. Even though Roddenberry died at the end of 91, Berman had already been in control at least a year. Wil Wheaton even stated he wouldn't have left the show in the middle of season 4 if Roddenberry had still been in charge, it was that he didn't get along well with Berman, but anyone will notice he left before Gene died. His last "normal" episode before he left the regular cast aired 11/90. It was season 4 when Berman took over.

• Like 2

Not a fan of the next geneneration. If Star trek 2 had been average, I think III searhc for spock would have been the best. Still like Commander kruge played by the guy from Taxi-Christopher Lloyd.