Guest Eject

To Wrench Please...

Guest Eject

I am at a loss!

• Dislike 2

"there is as yet insufficent information for a meaningful response"

Guest Eject

"there is as yet insufficent information for a meaningful response"

Sorry Wrench, I did not mean to bother, much less robbing your time, yu with this screenie. I just found out in one of my Single MSN over IsarelME.

For that kind of issue, Am I correct to guess it might have to do with placement of static planes in -- say -- terrain_data.ini?

BTW, I recall ur suggesting that I fidlle with section dealing with targets, as I had reported to you that I had been having more and more only Generator Building and/or Communication Buildings.

Now, having read several times the inis in every Terrain I have, based on ur advice on that issue, I have more varied targets. Where in tha targets.ini were AAA or some other flak guns, I replaced them with SAMLauncers! Wow!

Set the game in Heavy for GroundDefense, both sides have harder times to do Strike MSNs. Thanks Wrench.