Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 PS3 MULTIPLAYER DEMO IS COMING TODAY!

Blog Post reminder that the PS3 Multiplayer Demo is here today, yes today, Feb 4th 2010, in Europe (it's not a country) and North America (that includes Canada) you'll be able to download the best Multiplayer demo currently on PSN the store at no cost! So, if you have a PS3, a EU or NA PSN ID, and the internet you need to go download this demo now and experience awesomeness of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and don't forget to pre-order the Limited Edition before it's sold out! Additional Details to Note MP Demo will end February 25th 2010, so play now or lose your chance. Demo contains the 24 player "Rush" gamemode on map "Port Valdez" for a cool alpine snow war experience. Demo releases in Asia Feb 9th, blame rain for the delay. P.S. Attached is an MP3 with the BFBC2 Stinger, perfect for a ringer. P.S.S. To the guy on Twitter that yelled at me for calling my "post" a "blog", sorry. I have now amended my ways.... Source: BF Blog