Sign in to follow this  
Top_Gun

Mp Plane Files

Should we trying to get a few of the same addon planes so when we fly MP flights we can actually see what the other guy is really flying or is that not a big deal to others?

When I was part of the VUSAFS we all had to have the same aircraft installed whether we flew it or not so it would show up when the other guys flew it.

If we housed in the download section say one of each, F-16, F-15, F-14, F-18 and so on and we all downloaded them just in case. If PC waned to fly the F-15 and I wanted to fly the F-18 I would at least see him as a F-15 instead of a Lear or a KC-10?

Makes it better for pictures of formation flying when it looks like what were really flying ;)

thanks for showing up last night, we'll plan another soon. Had some small hicups but all seems to be fixed I think?

TG,

I'm for this idea, but at least you weren't a Cessna 182 going Mach 1.

would it help if we posted the planes we as individuals normaly fly?

BTW thanks for the session, I didn't mean to just drop, but I got the Blue Screen of Death" and had to sort it out.

See you in the skies.

Yes, please post the links to your planes, say the F-18, F-14, F-16, F15, A-7, etc. Id love to get some good screenies of a Biohaz formation!b B) ;)

Top Gun, I've been talking with MJ about the download section, and I have the feeling (like LOMAC, no garuntees :D) that I'll soon be able to work on doing just that, putting up some "must haves" for all Biohaz pilots.

with the 4 mentioned AC above there are plenty of extra skins but atleast if everyone had the basic model we would all see that.

I'll post links for some of the major aircraft, please post what you guys would want as well.

I'm not saying no one can't use their payware files as I have a ton of them but when I'm flying MP I'll stick to these files just so we all see what we're really flying.