Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

USAF to Fight The Increasing Threat of the Drugs Lords in South America

Guest Raden

Sorry, I just finished composing the accompanying remarks on this topic when I hit wrong keyboard, and it's gone.

This is the Link:

http://www.whale.to/b/usaf.html

one would need the Central/South America terrain first, wouldn't one????

Guest Raden

Sorry, I just finished composing the accompanying remarks on this topic when I hit wrong keyboard, and it's gone.

This is the Link:

http://www.whale.to/b/usaf.html

Thanks for ur quick n brief remark Wrench. What about the "distant neighbor" -- Mexico, as a start? I am not the one to make it as I am just a player who enjoys a bit tweaking on my own Weaps (Ah, belongs to the modders of course!) in my oldie WOE. C u later pal. Have a nice day.

BTW Wrench, I want to ADD people in most of my ships of any types. HOW???

Which dot inis to twiddle with? Thanks for ur help. It's REALLY unrealistic that most BIG ships -- Cargo or otherwise, even Destroyers and Frigates-class, manned only by ONE man. I knew it after having destroyed them -- ONE an dead. No way! :bye:

The invincible, undestructable (Uh, misspelled) Carrier

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

start learning 3D Max, and build completly new ships from scratch. That's the only way to add crewpersons on deck.

as to the indestructable CVs, answered several dozen times in several dozen threads already.

as to Mexico, see my original post

wrench

kevinstein

Guest Raden

start learning 3D Max, and build completly new ships from scratch. That's the only way to add crewpersons on deck.

as to the indestructable CVs, answered several dozen times in several dozen threads already.

as to Mexico, see my original post

wrench

kevinstein

Yes sir Kevin, I shall start learning the 3D Max. But did not u say previously that the CVs r copy-righted? Iff, if I want to make a mod for its damage dot LOD, I must first get the written permission of the creator(s), correct?

Thanks Wrench, and have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1