Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sieben

There must be some way outa here

Guest Sieben

Devs, how do I resign from this forum? Some forums simply have a button to click, a confirmation to click and it's done. I know, don't log on and don't post, but have all my information removed as well? I've gone to all the pages I can access and cannot find an answer. Thanks in advance.

Cripes, Sieben - what happened?

Did somebody step on your feet? Did I miss something?

Guest Sieben

Sorry Old Boy . . to the best of my knowledge, whatever you have contributed in the past, is public property. Nobody twisted your arm to post, just like nobody is going to kiss your butt to stay.

Here's your hat, what's your hurry ?

My butt is not available for kissing. I don't expect my posts to be removed, just my profile and access. If I could have done that with a mouse click, I would not have posted in the first place. In the absence of word from a moderator as to how to do that, this is my last post. Olham, please remove me from the map. I will continue to support OBD and OFF with my $$$.

This is probably related with the last posts Sieben made.

I can understand, but isn't it to drastic? And above all shouldn't Sieben explain why?

Like in any other place else there are people with different opinions about politics, sports, philosofies, life in general.......

Folks, Sieben's reasons are his own. The only reason he posted that he was leaving was to try to leave.

Sieben, not sure why you want to leave...but we'll keep the door open if you want to come back. Far as I can tell, you've never caused any problems here. If you want to alter your profile to remove all your personal information, that's easy enough to do on your own. Check in the upper right corner on your profile page...you'll see a button called 'Edit My Profile'.

And with that, this topic is closed. For anyone else, please keep any speculations to yourself.

FC

Edited by FastCargo