Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Bought FE2 Today but got Stuttering issues.

My system specs:

Dual intel 3.0 gigz

4 gig ram

8800 GTX 768MB

Latest vid driver (I think)

Windows Vista 64bit SP..(I forget which number)

Most graphic settings are high to unlimited. Max FPS is 20, but seeing same type of stuttering the earlier SF2 products had. Any ideas? I'll tweak the setting until then.

Falcon

Try setting everything to high instead of ultd to see if that makes a difference. You could also alter the FSAA from the default 4 to 2. You don't have FSAA forced on in your nvidia drivers, right?

Try setting everything to high instead of ultd to see if that makes a difference. You could also alter the FSAA from the default 4 to 2. You don't have FSAA forced on in your nvidia drivers, right?

I turned of Antilasing off in the options.ini because I got FSAA on in my nvidia panel. I'll try the "high" settings but I put this on TW forum and someone else has the stuttering to. I forgot to mention that I could see the stuttering on the FPS counter as well.

Falcon

I can see fps jumps on the counter even with game paused and without moving the view.

I tried the high settings and turn off the Vsnyc in my nvidia panel. It had a somewhat improvement but still see the stuttering while in flight sometimes and seeing it on the FPS counter.

Falcon