Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

Need help to find these planes

Hi there,finally i've decided to try MSFS X!

So I nedd to know if you can suggest me links for some freeware good models for FSX:

Here's the list:

F-16C maybe with 555th Aviano AFB insignias

EF-2000 with Italian insignias

B-52 all versions

B-36

B-47

B-1

TR-1

SU-35

SU-37

SU-47

F-86K Italian

F-104 G/S/ASA/ASA-M

I know that some of them are payware,I'm not request unlawful torrent links just some 3rdparty models that someone made as alternative for them,I know they're somewhere but got no time to serch 'em!

Greetings my usual port of call for FSX Aircraft is Flightsim.com, Avsim or Simviation and I have found an amazing amount of Aircraft I have a B-52H but thats the only one I know of that is free of your list. Hope this helps...

Kirk Olsson's USVIPER has had Aviano AB skins made for it. In fact, you can't got wrong with any of his work. Mirage F1, Etendard, F-86. All top notch.

For the F-104, CaptainSim has a payware available.

EF-2000, I think the DSB one of freeware, but not positive if it's FSX capable.

That should get you started. There is an outstanding F-14D for the FSX Acceleration.

Go to Flightsim.com, register (it's free) and do some searching.

-S

by now the Alphasim's SR71A/B and Beale AFB are my fountains of joy,the Blackbird and it's ignition/afterburning sequence are really a blast!

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Im Doko. Just enquiring about FSX. I bought the Gold edition only last week, played around flight sims for 8 years but it has only been the last year or so that i got back into full swing with it and i have to say im truly blown away by the level of reality with it. Suffice to say im having to relearn evrything i had taught myself about it. Now onto the question which i have for ye. Giving the commitment with this game what is the best payware site's for to purchase these planes. i have somewhere about 14 sites that are bookmarked but highly confused as to 1) best company 2) complete aircraft in lines of detail with nothing missing 3) feel totally comfortable sitting down having a cognac and cigar after the pleasant experience of feeling totally naked in a plane at 24000ft at 250mph with just my white scarf and goggles. but seriously though, ive seen the lotussim production L39 and that is the first aircraft on my list to get. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Doko.

Check out www.alphasim.co.uk it's a payware site but they have a pretty decent selection of freeware. If they don't have sounds or panels then I'd try to find some on www.flightsim.com or www.avsim.com. As for payware www.a2asimulations.com has some really great titles, they're producing some titles with 'Accusim' which basically means ultra-realism, currently there's the P-47D Razorback, B-17G Flying Fortress, Boeing 377 Stratocrusier, and the J-3 Cub. All have the 'Accusim' expansions that you can buy and I strongly reccomend them if you like any of those aircraft everyone of them is pretty good inside and out. PMDG is another really good company which offers some really in-depth simulations of the B747-400, MD-11, and Bae J41, but if you get any of those make sure you have plenty of time to read manuals and learn how to program an FMC lol. Heres a screen of the A2A B-17G:

post-58882-12703474889535.jpg