Sign in to follow this  
Spiff

SF2 Conversion F-16I

Guest rscsjsuso5

i do not think so but if you want you can try if you have sf2 http://forum.combatace.com/topic/44026-converting-older-planes-to-work-in-sf2-a-basic-guide-by-migbuster/ also see if c5 did it or check in the modern aircraft for series 1 or check the section of aircraft for series 2 and if no results then hope you can use the link provided to aid in the building/converting of the plane.

I have the old one converted but it needs work.

I'm flying the last one in SF2I, not version 2.0, and it's not bad. Things I see but can't fix: white horizontal dashes in the rear stabs, the canopy when viewed externally has a missing strip where it meets the fuselage all the way around and you can see through the canopy frames, I think the cfts intrude on the rear cockpit leaving little tan triangles, skin for the gear and wheel wells could be better, but all this is just cosmetic stuff.

The other thing is the flight model, I find you need to keep the thing above 400 kts to turn and if you're really pulling your stabs start to flutter in time with the stall warning. I kind of like it though.

Oh yeah, and I can't get the freakin dates to work. Even with the flaws, the skin and model still look good; I'm a sucker for the viper though, I want one in my garage.

Spiff

Edited by Spiff

It goes beyond that Spiff. The model need to be redone big time. There are holes in the model that need to be fixed for example.