Sign in to follow this  
jayo

Missing Red Aircraft in campaign

Hey all,

All i did was add a couple of planes to the NF campaigns (SF1),a Mirage 2000C to the '86 campaign,and the Hawk T-1 to the '79 campaign.The Hawk and '79 campaign worked fine,until i started having problems editing the Mirage loadout (cant get drop-tanks on aircraft).

Anyways,now everytime i start the '79 campaign i get no Enemy aircraft in-game,and when i try the Hawk in said campaign i get CTD!

I dont understand how me messing with the Mirage in the '86 campaign could affect the '79 campaign. All the other NF campaigns work fine.

I havent got a clue as to what has happened.The ONLY thing i've deliberately done is import some drop-tanks from another weapons pack into the NF weapons pack,and add France to the '86 campaign.

Can anyone help pls?

Hey all,

All i did was add a couple of planes to the NF campaigns (SF1),a Mirage 2000C to the '86 campaign,and the Hawk T-1 to the '79 campaign.The Hawk and '79 campaign worked fine,until i started having problems editing the Mirage loadout (cant get drop-tanks on aircraft).

Anyways,now everytime i start the '79 campaign i get no Enemy aircraft in-game,and when i try the Hawk in said campaign i get CTD!

I dont understand how me messing with the Mirage in the '86 campaign could affect the '79 campaign. All the other NF campaigns work fine.

I havent got a clue as to what has happened.The ONLY thing i've deliberately done is import some drop-tanks from another weapons pack into the NF weapons pack,and add France to the '86 campaign.

Can anyone help pls?

I suggest checking the [CAMAPAIGNNAME]_data.ini and [CAMPAIGNNAME].ini again. No enemy aircraft could mean that there is something wrong with the numbering of the AirUnits. I find it also advisable to add units in order of the listing in the nations.ini.

It's always hard to say anything definite here, really.

Edited by Gocad

Ok,replaced the Hawk with the original 92sqn Phantom,no ctd.Still no Enemy bases showing on planning screen.Gonna go through every entry in campaign data/ini file........gawd.

Right,sorted......"Air Unit 61" completely missing,was an F-111D,how?.... i have no idea.

I find it less of a risk to replace air units with others,rather than adding complete new ones,and still i cock it up occasionally!

Thanks Gocad.

Now all i gotta figure out is how to get the Mirage2000C loaded with D/Tanks,the d/l did not come with any so do i import from elsewhere or can i use the Mirage-III tanks that come with the NF package?

Ok ALL SORTED,ive used the Mirage-5B Tanks for the 2000C. blink.gif Phew!

Edited by jayo