Sign in to follow this  
ekek

Multiple rocket pods for Kfirs

Hi folks,

I've been trying to get my WOI Kfir to carry multiple rocket pods on one weapon station. I use the Pucara rocket pods for it because they look similar and I actually made it work!!

The problem is that although my Kfir can now carry more than one rocket pod on each station, the arrangement is a bit screwed up:

As you can see in the picture, the pods on the right wind are ok, but the ones on the left wing should be on the outer side of the rack and not the inner side. How can i fix this?

Thanks,

Eyal

Have you tried adding "RackLimitOutsideOnly=TRUE" to the entry for the weapon stations?

Still not working.

If I play with that entry on the racks that are correct though, it will change the alignment of the pods on both wings (still wrong). It seems like I cant change just one station.

Why if you erase the WEAPONDATA.dat and recreate it with the new settings?

I think I found the solution: There are two versions of the 2xHE pods, one for left side (Izq) and one for right (Der). That should help.

Edited by wilco

OK, that worked. thanks! I had to edit the Kfir Data.ini file to separate the weapon stations though.

I would still like to create a more flexible IAF multiple rocket pod by creating a TER based rack. Does anyone knows how I can create one that can carry rocket pods?

The existing TER rack is for bombs only and it doesn't let me edit their entries or add RP to the list.

Thanks again,

Eyal

Edited by ekek