Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Pearl Harbor Addon

Got a new addon that upgrades NAF Ford Island,PearlHarbor Hi. Puts smallboys in the West Lock, Mainside Pearl and two transiting to sea at Hospital Point. Also adds the Missouri and Utah Memorial. As for buildings, the red and white tower, transit barracks, Base housing with golf course. I'll try to post some shots soon. The only thing I didn't see was the Club.

I found it here,

http://www.flightsim.com

It may show up else where too, but as I paid for access to this sight I make sure I use it. ;)

Now to fire up my LCAC and cruise around the bay.

Over Mainside. The long building in on Ford Is. is the transit barracks, I actually lived there for thirty days during RIMPAC '96. Thats the wargame that is shown on the Discovery Channels. The dark shape on the waters edge is the ferry landing. Ferry's were used until a bridge was built to connect the Island to Main Side and Pearl City.

Edited by firehawkordy

:rolleyes: B) :lol: :D :huh: :o ;) :P The game's graphics look pretty good, but I think the controls aren't as good. :ph34r: :blink::unsure: :( :angry: :) <_< Edited by Argentine Pucara

The game's graphics look pretty good, but I think the controls aren't as good.   

I have absolutely no idea how or what this post is about. I posted screenies of new scenery. I you have problems with this sim please post in an appropiate manner.