Sign in to follow this  
JackBauer007

Flaming Cliffs 1.1 windows 7 X64

Hello everyone. I currently run DCS Black Shark and LOMAC on Windows 7 x64. I have heard that there are some compatability issues with Flaming Cliffs 1.1 running on windows 7. I'd like to purchase the upgrade but not if It won't work. Anyone have any info in this?

Edited by JackBauer007

Seeing as Flaming Cliffs 2.0, which will interface with Black Shark, is due out soon (read "by summer") you may just want to hold out for it.

Seeing as Flaming Cliffs 2.0, which will interface with Black Shark, is due out soon (read "by summer") you may just want to hold out for it.

Thanks for the reply JediMaster. A few of my friends confirmed my fears as it appears Flaming Cliffs 1.1/Starforce does not work with windows 7 regardless of what updates are available. I am learning that most hardcore gamers detest Starforce for that and a variety of other reasons. I personally haven't noticed any problems with my installation of Black shark but I run a pretty beefed up system. 'm looking forward to Flaming Clifffs 2 for sure. yikes.gif

HI:

Lockon FC1.12b works just fine under windows 7 x64. Just get the starforce patch and everything runs perfect. I have windows 7 home premium x64.