Sign in to follow this  

Tileset for Spain (SCW)

---Nuevo tileset para instalaciones SCW (Guerra civil española)

He intentado crear un tileset mas realista para el terreno de España, con colores mas equilibrados entre los marrones y verdes,

pues el original presentaba una peninsula totalmente marron, sin diferencia entre la meseta, y la cornisa cantabrica (por ejemplo),

la cual es intensamente verde todo el año. Espero que los "pilotos" que conocen el pais reconozcan el terreno como mas propio.

En cualquier caso son bienvenidas, y agradecidas, las criticas, sugerencias y opiniones.

---New Tileset for Spanish Civil War

i've tried to create a more realistic tileset, for the Spain terrain, with more equal

colors between brown and greens, because the original showed a completely brown peninsula,

with no differences between the plateau and the cornice cantabric (by instance), which is

intensely green the whole year, i hope the pilots who know the country, recognize the field as most proper.

In any case Questions and critics are totally welcome as any suggestions and opinions.

Thx !!good.gif

Derk

Thanks for commentary, Derk! grin.gif

I'll give you some more Maurice: it took me some time to locate the original file and download it but found it eventually..... I'm not using it to do the Spanish Civil War but for a more modern conflict with the Western part of the Iberian peninsula occupied by the commies (or whatever). I take the pre-war parked planes for granted.

First mission I flew was from Murcia, using F16's from the smallish airfield, but taking off and landing is an extra challenge that way. Made a little detour over the peninsula to the south and Cartagena and really felt "at home" there, as I made a golf trip a couple of years ago to the La Manga Golf Courses situated there and we drove around quite a bit..

And I can tell you that the new tiles, cities and the landscape are doing a good job good.gif !!! Thanks once more.

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

I am glad that you like, enjoy it!

But remember, this tileset is only an adaptation from Brian32´s tileset for GermanyCE, & Jan Tuma´s terrain objects (see readme for complete credits list). To they also are much for that to be grateful.

:grin:

A big thanks for the original team too !!!!clapping.gif

Derk