Sign in to follow this  
Herr Prop-Wasche

[REL] HPW Vertical Stabilizer Fix for HITR 1.0

Good morning/day/evening everyone! (OFFers are everywhere, you know)

After it is officially approved by the combat ace moderators, v1.0 of HPW's Vertical Stabilizer Fix for HITR will be made available in the downloads section. This mod repairs a few very minor errors in the stock HITR .xdp files for the Bristol Scout, the DFW CV, and the Nieuport 24, Nieuport 24 Lewis, and the Nieuport 28.

Please see the readme for details, but for now, the mod simply adds threshold values for vertical stabilizers to the Scout and DFW, and removes them from the three Nieuports to make them consistent with the Nieuports already in the game. The mod does not change in any way the physical model of the planes, just the values of the vertical stabilizers in the .xdp files.

Please note that the mod is only for use with stock installations of the HITR expansion and with no other version of BHaH. I will release a mod with these fixes to go with my alternate HITR DM in a week or so.

I hope you enjoy the mod. Please report any problems to me and not to OBD Software. Thank you.

thank you

m