I was watching Dick Schaffert documentary on the F-8 on the History Channel of cable. It is a really good documentary, I mean the graphical simulation is surreal! And the maneuver is so magnificent. I am looking for the F-8 addon and the MiG-17's. Want to put together a scenario just exactly the same as that experienced by Schaffert. There are a number of them up there in the download section. Which are the best have the most accurate avionics?

Many thanks in advance.

All of them.

I love the stock F-8s in SF2:V.

Of course, I love The Mirage Factory F-8s too.... but they seem so agile and lively... I dunno. I don't know enough about that plane to say one way or the other, just that to me it feels like they may be overmodeled. However, their Kurnass and F-14A seem to be spot on, so the Crusaders are probably as well. dntknw.gif

I love the stock F-8s in SF2:V.

Of course, I love The Mirage Factory F-8s too.... but they seem so agile and lively... I dunno. I don't know enough about that plane to say one way or the other, just that to me it feels like they may be overmodeled. However, their Kurnass and F-14A seem to be spot on, so the Crusaders are probably as well. dntknw.gif

Column5 did the FM's for the TMF Sader's you can bet he got them right. I think the default ones are under modeled. However they do look good and have good pits.

Column5 did the FM's for the TMF Sader's you can bet he got them right. I think the default ones are under modeled. However they do look good and have good pits.

Always good to hear. :) Seems like the Crusader is more of a beast than I realized.

Hope I didn't offend by my comments as none was intended, just expressing my feeling and the fact that it wasn't based on any evidence (and that I wasn't making any accusations).

Always good to hear. :) Seems like the Crusader is more of a beast than I realized.

Hope I didn't offend by my comments as none was intended, just expressing my feeling and the fact that it wasn't based on any evidence (and that I wasn't making any accusations).

Oh none taken at all in the least bit. :good: I'm an F-8 fanatic. It's my favorite fighter of all time.