usafmtl:

That would be great. I am using the F-22 model from Sim-wolf. I believe that the 141st. group did this model. I have left a message but have not heard back. Any help in getting in contact would be appreciated. There is a little work left on the Mod. and would like to see if they would still consider doing some more work on the model. Any help from anyone here would be appreciated. This for the time being will be for FC1.1. Cheers.

Rattler

is it possible to have custom cockpits now in FC2?

is it possible to have custom cockpits now in FC2?

Hi squid;

I am not sure yet on FC2. I am waiting for the release of the hard copy. I hope it will be sometime in early July. There are a lot of people upgrading their mods for use in FC2. As it stands I don't think you can do a custom cockpit. From some of the mods that have been done, lots of things can be changed but this one I am not sure of at this time. There are a lot of different files now to get a mod to work. Maybe someone might just find out how to do a custom pit. It has always been hard code but ED has been better at letting more things being modded. I watch the Eagle forum for any info that may be found on any type of mod. Here's hoping. If I see anything, I will pass it along here at Combatace in a new thread probably. Cheers.

Using FC2 as is,now I've decided to heavy modding my FC1 install to something "more advanced" in terms of planes used!

These are my first Lomac ingame screenshots ever,not to hijack just to show!

US blue side

From the ramp to the air!

post-26946-12725596605995.jpg

post-26946-12725596675976.jpg

post-26946-12725596741187.jpg

post-26946-12725596815723.jpg

post-26946-12725596892159.jpg

post-26946-12725596961299.jpg

post-26946-1272559710455.jpg

post-26946-12725597164036.jpg

post-26946-12725597232499.jpg

post-26946-12725597302079.jpg

post-26946-12725597377981.jpg

post-26946-12725597450971.jpg

VS

Russian red side

post-26946-12725597511928.jpg

post-26946-12725597580956.jpg

post-26946-12725597666611.jpg

post-26946-12725597777846.jpg

I've got 'em running and fighting in the same install,just some fresh air!

Here are a couple of shots of the F-22. Pilot and some minor work on skin. WIP.

post-18683-12725830572968.jpg

post-18683-12725830697026.jpg

Xray:

I have noticed in you shots that you have the runway lights and proper afterburner look. I have no lights and I have the f-15 and the f-22 afterburner cone. would it be possible to send the two .lom files and see if mine are the same as yours. If same I may have something wrong in one of my files. Thanks.

Rattler1

Are you Mark Shepheard from early LOMAC days?

Love the F-22 too!

Xray:

I have noticed in you shots that you have the runway lights and proper afterburner look. I have no lights and I have the f-15 and the f-22 afterburner cone. would it be possible to send the two .lom files and see if mine are the same as yours. If same I may have something wrong in one of my files. Thanks.

yes for sure!

yes for sure!

Thanks a lot appreciate it.

I am not Mark but I am an old member just spent most of my time at Eagle. Pete Tisdall(rattler) from Newfoundland Canada. Had to use rattler1 here because Mark had rattler. It was a fun mix up for a while.LOL. I know Mark, we worked on a cockpit together. I haven't seen him around for some time.

Got the landing lights working but can't find the problem with the afterburner.

I am trying to reach one or all of the team that did the F-22 mod and see if they are willing to continue with it. I did get one of them a while ago and he said that it was still on their to do list. Hears hoping we can show them some interest to start again. Cheers.

Nice to meet you Pete.

Nice to meet you Pete.

Same here my friend. It's a pleasure being here!! Should have been on the forum earlier. Enjoying!!

Yeah we have no tolerance for douchebaggery around here. If a person is an ass, we boot him. That is why so many like it here.

Yeah we have no tolerance for douchebaggery around here. If a person is an ass, we boot him. That is why so many like it here.

That's the way it should be!! Might have a different point of view but one can be civil about it. You don't have to drag it on either, just agree to disagree and go on to other topics. I have 30 years experience in Civil ATC and most of the time as a Supervisor of Simulation Training. If I jump into a topic, I know what I say other than that I keep my feelings to myself. Lockon, well everyone has their own take on this sim., No one is right or wrong, if truth be known.LOL

Right on man. We have hit and run trolls that show up and they are the ones we get rid of. To each his own sim and I hate my sim is better than your sim debates. They always get ugly. But other than that if you see the Pub we cover just about every topic. We are very very pro military here too. We have a lot of vets here and tons of active duty from around the world so when someone jumps on the miltary it doesnt go over well. :lol: Go figure right. One thing we like to do is rescue sim sites that might go away. That is why we host so many other big name sites here and we are about to pick up another. No sim site left behind!!!!!!!!!!!! Having the OFF guys here has been awesome for example one of the best thing we did.

Xray:

LOM.7z

Are these you need to see???

Aniway I've the afterburner cone mod made by some1 installed,maybe you can give it a try!

Xray. thanks pal, will lod it up soon. Appreciated.

I was also in Reserve in spare time.LOL. Lt. Paper pusher LOL. Recon. group. No wings.lol. Great to have so many here that know whats what. cheers to all for now. F-22 cockpit calling me.LOL.