Sign in to follow this  
Hogpen13

If LOMAC does nothing else it has…

..added spice to all the sim forums I visit! Right now there is a debate over whether it’s a sim or game, whether it’s going to be hard-core or a “survey” sim/game and I can’t count the number of threads I’ve read on which aircraft is the best the F-whatever or the MIG-whatever.

Sometimes I get caught-up in the frenzy and the threads either make me mad or I get a good chuckle from them. Whatever you think LOMAC will be one thing is for sure, it’s taken eastern (Flanker) and western (Falcon4/F-18 ) hard-core and survey simmers, and graphics V playability and mixed them together in one large pot!

I don’t know who will come out on top when the dust settles but one thing’s for sure, no one will be completely happy and some will feel they have been screwed! I think I will go to my local computer store today and pick-up another kind of game…sim…first person shooter…O’whatever strikes my fancy and leave all the debates alone for a while.

I’m off all next week so will not be posting much but I will be around in the background watching…2003 is going to be a very interesting year and I shudder to think what the forums will be like the first week of LOMAC’s release! :shock: :shock: