Sign in to follow this  
tofke

execution 13

Hi,

i cant play campaign,when i click on the briefing button, i have always this message, if i click "ok" the game shut down , i have an intel centrino cpu 1.66 T5500, Xp, 2 go ram, service pack 2 with nvidia 7300go (256mo)

f45668ddcfd73f3ed438bc1ff3a94902.jpg

thanks for help

Tofke

Hi, thanks for reply uncleal, i appreciate

1- Phase 2 runs at 35-45 fps for me with 3 for all videos settings, and 5 for the plane details (2 for clouds)

2- just replacing "," to "." in regional settings and the campaign runs good now :flyer: , (but i'm dead after only 4 missions...)

uncleal, it's a great game, so why you said "phase 3 will dont run on my system" ? please explain your point of view :not_i:... i have lock on, il 2 1946, ka 50 black shark and all these games are running up to 35 fps... it's just a question of settings and overclocking of my CG, however i play on a bravia sony 107 cm full hd with a s_video cable and it's just great :imhappy: !!!!

have a nice day

peace

tofke

(sorry for my english, i'm french language)