Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

'tis The Season

This past weekend so dweeb blew himself up making " fireworks ". The local sherrif came out and siezed Det-cord, ammoium-nitrate fertilizer, a millitary detonator, and the equipment for a meth lab.

I dont know but I dont think AMFO is an ingreidient for a fire cracker. You can blow up a building with it though.

This is part of the story,the stupid local paper makes you register for the whole thing:

Sister: Man loved making firecrackers

Police and family members were at odds Monday as to whether a Shafter man killed in an explosion at his home Friday night was making fireworks or something far more dangerous.

According to the TV, there was no Meth lab but in this case I tend to belive the cops.

Any other stories like this out there? The 4th is coming, and there are morons with explosives out there.

Seriously now, I spent the better part of my Navy career working with ordnance and the most dangerous and letthal items were pyrotechnics. That includes "safe and sane" fireworks. I now work at a hospital and you dont want to see what they bring in during this time.

The one thing I want to impress on all,

DONT give a sparkler to a toddler, it's a magnisium flare by anyother name.I like kids but not well done.

I like kids but not well done.

LOL!

Ya know I have blown up a few tonka trucks in my day, but I have seen some stupid kids (and adults for that matter) do some pretty stupid things with fireworks. I will admit seeing a cat running across the yard with a sprkler in it's butt is pretty funny though.LOL :lol: