Does anyone have a contact with the 141st. would like to find info. on their F-22 sim-wolf mod. Been trying but no luck. Would appreciate anyone who can converse with them and see what plans if any they have for their F-22 beta release to the public. If none I would like to get the skin template so I can put some textures in where they left out some, in their beta version. Any help in anyway would be appreciated. Even if they would converse with me. Thank you forum members if anyone can help. cheers.

usafmtl and Xray

Hi guy's;

Would you like an F-15 cockpit more suited to the F-22? I have a work in progress and if you have the time, would appreciate some fresh eyes and input. This is a WIP and am no artist by any stretch, so this could serve two fold as someone might do a better paint job.LOL. Let me know , give me your e-mail address and I will send it to along. Xray, I know you have RL issues and hope everything is going great!! Don't expect you to reply unless you wish.Cheers.

usafmtl and Xray

Hi guy's;

Would you like an F-15 cockpit more suited to the F-22? I have a work in progress and if you have the time, would appreciate some fresh eyes and input. This is a WIP and am no artist by any stretch, so this could serve two fold as someone might do a better paint job.LOL. Let me know , give me your e-mail address and I will send it to along. Xray, I know you have RL issues and hope everything is going great!! Don't expect you to reply unless you wish.Cheers.

I never modded for Lomac before,I've got SF series project to end soon as the situation clears,than i can try!

I can check them out too. Send it over.

Ok, I am trying to fix center MFD. Will send it along soon. Thanks for the extra eyes.LOL.

I never modded for Lomac before,I've got SF series project to end soon as the situation clears,than i can try!

I know you are busy so don't worry. You can let me know when ever you have a chance, no problem. Thanks.

A question...is it possible replace the Raptor pilot with the standard F-15 one???

If it's possible,how to???

A question...is it possible replace the Raptor pilot with the standard F-15 one???

If it's possible,how to???

The simple answer is no. Sim-wolf like some others made the mod files with a pilot. However I have one that you can see how to make your own skin by using the cut and paste feature of the original pilot and using the template I sent you, you can use it to texture the pilot. Very easy to do or you can be more creative and do your own textures from the start. For instance , there is a picture of the pilot suit the Raptor pilots use. Get it and cut and paste into template. Etc. If you are good with Paint Shop you can use the template to create your own. Hope this answers your question. Cheers.

Pete

The simple answer is no. Sim-wolf like some others made the mod files with a pilot. However I have one that you can see how to make your own skin by using the cut and paste feature of the original pilot and using the template I sent you, you can use it to texture the pilot. Very easy to do or you can be more creative and do your own textures from the start. For instance , there is a picture of the pilot suit the Raptor pilots use. Get it and cut and paste into template. Etc. If you are good with Paint Shop you can use the template to create your own. Hope this answers your question. Cheers.

Pete

I know skinning!

for sure!

was just to know if the pilot can be choose like on SF series!

I know skinning!

for sure!

was just to know if the pilot can be choose like on SF series!

Well most of the time you don't have to worry as most modders will use the default pilot, which you can retexture to your own liking and it will always come up as the default pilot. In lockon you have 2 files, one for the body and another for the legs. You also have the USA and RUS., pilots for the aircraft(default for both). Some modders like to give you a pilot mod as well to replicate the pilot suit from the country the plane is from. The F-22 is one of those mods. There are two versions and both have their own pilots. This is rare but it does happen. Most modders use the default pilots. Its a nice option to have and then again it can be a pain when you want your own version and there is no template, so you just do it the hard way(trial and error) till you find where textures are placed. Blaze was kind enough to send the pilot template for the Sim-Wolf mod. That was his part in the project. Never tried the SF series, always been occupied with Lockon and F4AF. I think you might like Lockon FC, they have now put out a newer version called Lockon FC2.0(fixed some outstanding issues from past release). cheers pal.

P. S. Will be out of town for a few days but I will try and keep an eye on the forum. Get to use wife's laptop.:LOL.

Sorry for the late response. Out of town for a few days. Soon as I get back I will get the files off to you.Thanks for helping.Cheers. I will be on the forum though. Using wife's laptop.LOL.